LDAA will reopen Hartsholme Park, Starmers Pit and Blue Lagoon to all members as of Thursday 14 May at 8am.
The temporary ruling below is implemented due to Angling Trust directive to be spaced 15m apart and to observe the 2m social distancing ruling – there will be an inevitable reduction of pegs.
These rules will be reviewed on a daily basis and amended accordingly.
Temporary ruling - valid until further notice;
- Proof of valid membership is to be presented to LDAA Bailiffs, no proof - no fishing, bailiff decision is final.
- All existing LDAA annual members eligible to fish 8am through to 6pm (10hrs max).
- All existing LDAA night syndicate members eligible to fish 7pm through to 7am (sooner if peg is available).
- No fishing permissible on any consecutive day/night, therefore one session within 36hrs.
- No Keepnets – catch and release policy only.
- Members Only - No Day Tickets on any LDAA waters until further notice.
- No new memberships issued between 8 May – 16 Jun. Payments through the website have been temporarily suspended
Membership renewals to contact LDAA Sec via Facebook Messenger or email:email@example.com