For payment information click here.
LDAA members with a valid annual membership are not required to purchase day tickets.Night Fishing
Night fishing is not permitted at this venue.Information
- LDAA holds fishing rights from Brayford Pool in Lincoln through to Torksey Lock.
- STRICTLY no fishing in the canal basin next to the Torksey Lock gates. This is a rule implemented by the Canal and River Trust, which LDAA fully supports.
- Closed Fishing Season: 15 March to 15 June inclusive.Suggested fishing areas along this long stretch are;
1. Golf Course Stretch at the rear of Cartholme Golf Course.
2. Stretch adjacent to the Pyewipe Inn, LN1 2BG.
3. Stretch adjacent to Woodcocks at Burton Water, LN1 2BE.
4. Opposite A5 7 Café, LN1 2BB.
5. Fertiliser Stretch, Saxilby Road, LN1 2FU.
6. Saxilby, Bridge St, LN1 2PZ.
7. Rear of Saxilby Spice, Gainsborough Rd, Saxilby, LN1 2LX.
8. Drisney Nook, Gainsborough Rd / A57 intersection.
Due to the extensive length that the Fossdyke covers, parking areas have not been specified. Suitable parking and access is available for those stretches indicated above.